Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 7:29 AM
|
BOGEH ALR HAHAHAHAH.Still thinking if I should go for Chem tomorrow. Chemistry with Huang makes me feel suicidal. But if I don't go, I'll be missing out on a tutorial for one whole chapter. UGH CHEM. UGH UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.Anyway, my sleeping pattern is crazy now. Slept at 7pm and woke up two hours later. So now I'm wide wake. I have my brother to blame. His idiot MAT friends came over to "jam". WTF. So I couldn't sleep earlier. Wannabes.... YEESH. I almost punched my brother for bringing those dumbasses over. ONE DAY I AM GOING TO EXPLODE. I will strip his friends of their retarded skinny jeans and STRANGLE THEM WITH IT. And I will take my brother's guitar and knock that stupid HAT that he keeps wearing nowadays OUT OF HIS HEAD. Who the hell wears a hat in singapore??? It's a cross between a magician's hat and a cowboy hat. So you can imagine what it looks like.... STUPID. A hat... seriously.....__Today I felt what it's like to be truly bored of existing. Life is mundane. I am still aimless. Meandering. I no longer feel excited when I wake up in the morning. Instead, I feel dread. And misery? Some may think that JC life is getting to me, but it is not being in a JC that's getting me down. It's just life in general. After all don't Poly students have endless projects? As with I.T.E. students. How about working people, working 9-5 jobs?Everyone has to do things that they hate. They do it because they are obliged to. So why am I complaining? The way I see it, life is just one boring cycle. School, work, death. There are times when I do wonder if I'll enjoy my job in the future. When I was in Sec 2, I had a dream job. Used to. Then Reality came knocking on my door and showed me that I didn't have the skills.Sometimes I wonder if God is having a laugh at us puny humans. We run around trying to make something of ourselves , scavenging for happiness. But on the rare moments that we do find joy, it slips away and we desperately try cling on to it, to no avail.Pointless. Life is just pointless. |